unexpected

Complaint Review: cash resources now

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: No money no food and they took my last — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
cash resources now
5610 boyer st Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

cash resources now Ron Thompson and Lisa johnson I was apply for a loan talked to Lisa Smith was told that I need to show my first month payment by using a green dot moneypak card Washington dc nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Scam

I was applying for a loan and was told that I need to show my first payment upfront  for 197 I informed Lisa johnson that I only had 135 and asked will that work she said yes and that I will receive my 135 back No matter what I was then told after I brought a money pay and load it with the 135 And was called an hour later and informed that in order for me to get my loan I need to pay either 349 or 197 so I then said I was not informed this and I don't want to continue I was then told that is a 199 cancelation fee and I had to options which both include me making payments and not receiving the loan money nor my money of 135..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-resources-now/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19138/cash-resources-now-Ron-Thompson-and-Lisa-johnson-I-was-apply-for-a-loan-talked-to-Lisa-S-1117323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash resources now

Scam

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

The whole thing is a scam. There never was a loan. There is no way to get your money back because these scammers gave you a false name. How do I know? Because it is not legal to charge you an upfront fee in advance of the loan. The minute the scammer asks you for $$ to be sent via an untraceable way (Green Dot or Western Union or Money Gram etc) then you know its a scam.

Go to the FTC(dot)gov website and read up on scams so you know what to avoid in the future. Don't be so quick to give your money away to strangers.