Complaint Review: cash store

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: 2855 gulfstream way — l5n 6k2 Ontario
cash store
2855 gulfstream way mississauga, Ontario Canada

cash store they are going into my account and my mothers account taking or trying to take out random payments mississauga Ontario

I srarted getting to unexplaines withdrawel to my account at the bank.  When this became to much they started taking from my mothers account, closing them. I then opened new accounts at the same branch and thought i was done with it once and for all.   To my surprise they have now found my other account and have started all over again.  My last nerve, what can i do to get them to stop!!! They have made me suffer with nsf charges, closing my account along with my mothers, staring over just to have it start  all again.  I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-store/mississauga-Ontario-l5n-6k2/cash-store-they-are-going-into-my-account-and-my-mothers-account-taking-or-trying-to-tak-1059000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash store