Complaint Review: cash usa

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: kimberly — durham North Carolina United States of America
cash usa

cash usa fraudulent cash advance, Internet

On December 6th 2013 a representative named Ben Williams contacted me st work and said I would be served sheriff papers at my job for a paydayloan that I didllrd not do. My bank confirmed this. I then called Mr Williams back (415-251-2645) and he was very hostile. He wanted me to settle out of court tor a large amount of money. When I asked for information about the people I supposedly owed money to he became increasingly hostile and put an attorney Mike Anderson on the line who was equally rude. No one gave me any info. I had not received any emails calls or sheriff letters. I do not owe this money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash-usa/internet/cash-usa-fraudulent-cash-advance-Internet-978568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash usa