Complaint Review: Cash Yes

• Submitted: Sun, October 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Louise — Taylor Texas USA
Cash Yes
Suite 508 Marina Towers, Newtown Barracks Rd. Belize City, BZ C.A., Ontario United States of America

Cash Yes They Ripped Me Off Right Before My Own Eyes Belize City, BZ C.A., Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Contact attorney general

I was a little short on money so I applied to this company for a $500 loan thinking I would be paying back $575.  To date I have actually paid them $1,500.  This is a rip off.  I called and spoke to this company yesterday and they gave me this story that i was supposed to call in to apply all payments to the load and because I did not pay that I was still just paying interest.  This is really a scam and I need to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Yes/Belize-City-BZ-CA-Ontario-/Cash-Yes-They-Ripped-Me-Off-Right-Before-My-Own-Eyes-Belize-City-BZ-CA-Ontario-647074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Yes

Contact attorney general

AUTHOR: The Truth - (United States of America)

Hello i am a employee of the company. yes we are a rip off and i only work here to feed me kids ONLY. Contact the attorney general for the state you live in and also bbb and federal trade commission. We are illegal and we dont have any licenses in US at all. They make us lie to people for business. We are not in Belize we are in Columbia, Tn. They licenses are out of belize. If you know anyone else get with them and yall can file a class action lawsuit.