Complaint Review: Cash2Flow.com Drew Wilson Stellardesign.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Cash2Flow.com Drew Wilson Stellardesign.com
6204 Bradley Lane Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Cash2Flow.com Drew Wilson Stellardesign.com Ripped off, stole money, broke promises, untrusting, theives False advertising Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: cash2flow does cost money REGARDLESS

*Consumer Comment: ZNZ IS Legit and FREE, IF you Follow Instructions. Scroll ALL the way down, read the TRUTH.

*Consumer Comment: About complaints that ZNZ is not free.

*General Comment: The Truth.........

*Consumer Comment: I receieved my refund

*Consumer Comment: The company is a big lie!

*Consumer Comment: RIP OFF - Martin Wilson of Allen,Texas is a Rip Off, ZNZ, ZipNadaZiltch

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Claim Absolutely Untrue - Read Below and See

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE PERSON THAT MADE THIS REPORT ABOUT ME IS A LIAR! Scroll to Bottom of page and read.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT TRUE, The Writer of this is a LIAR! CALL ME, Sroll to bottom and read!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scroll to the BOTTOM of THE PAGE AND see the TRUTH Cash2Flow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CASH2FLOW IS DEFINITELY NOT A RIPOFF (READ THIS)

Well roughly six months ago i saw their website online and they said that they are not like other companies that rip people off. Well i spend 20.00 dollars for program, then realized they were low balling me. i found out that they do this to all their customers. Once i paid the 16 thousands dollars, they blocked my number and the only way i can get them on the phone is by calling from a different number.

I have contacted the Attorney General and an attorney and are working for me to get my money back.

I just want to warn people that Cash2Flow.Com RIPS PEOPLE OFF!!!!!

Cash2flowsux
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash2Flowcom-Drew-Wilson-Stellardesigncom/Plano-Texas-75023/Cash2Flowcom-Drew-Wilson-Stellardesigncom-Ripped-off-stole-money-broke-promises-untru-351253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash2Flow.com Drew Wilson Stellardesign.com

cash2flow does cost money REGARDLESS

AUTHOR: beeradisbad - ()

LEO16'S COMMENT WAS ACCURATE.IT WAS COSTING TOO MUCH AND TAKING WAY TOO LONG TO GET THE CREDITS THAT GET YOU INTO THE ACTUAL BUSINESS.MYSTERY TO ME SIDE OF IT.MY CREDIT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH TO RECIEVE THE FASTEST CREDITS.I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NOT WAISTED ANY MONEY AND HAD THE PATIENCE TO GET INTO THE PROGRAM BUT (ultimately)IF IT TAKES TAT MUCH CHECKING BACK AND FORTH FOR ME THEN COULD U IMAGINE ASKING 2 SOMEONE ELSES TO DO IT LET ALONE FINISH.ITS LIKE CHAIN MAIL BUT EVERYONE SHOPS AND THE MARKETING PYRAMID PAYS.GREAT CONCEPT BUT NOT ENOUGH FREE ITEMS AND THE PRODUCTS FOR SALE ARENT GOOD ENOUGH. TELL ME WHEN ITS WORTH TRYING TO FINISH MR.????DREW THANK YOU. email me if u wanna help my process,                Brad          Metairie,LA.

AUTHOR: Drew - ()

ZNZ IS Free if you follow the instructions. It amazes me that someone would say that this is not as advertised because it is.

The person saying that it isn't free obviously did not follow the instructions or maybe didn't even pay attention to them.

ZNZ has been in business for 5 years and has paid out millions of dollars. HOW could they do that if it was different than they say?

It is incredible how some folks have the time to sit around and write erroneous reports but they can't seem to follow simple directions.

Also... Whoever put a report about this that claims they lost $16,000 is either crazy or has this confused with something else. ZNZ is a VERY good program and has helped me A LOT.

About complaints that ZNZ is not free.

AUTHOR: csteph - ()

To the lady who researched ZNZ and found that it was not free because Martin Wilson offered "refunds":

If you follow the instructions on the (free) video, you will notice that Mr. Wilson states that the offers change periodically. Many of the offers are free. Some of the offers have some small costs associated with them. However, you do not have to choose the offers that are not free. Mr. Wilson offers new signups $10 back if they could not find enough free offers at that time to fulfill their requirement. It is not a refund. He pays this out of his pocket. (by the way, I incurred a little more than $10 for my offers, because I wanted to try particular products/services. I did not ask Mr. Wilson to send me the $10 he offers to reimburse for signups.)

Now, if you are intent on doing the program totally for free you can wait until more free offers become available (as mentioned earlier, they change periodically). I chose to pay a small fee for some of my trials because I wanted to get started right away...and the offers I paid for, I wanted to try.

It seems to me that you guys are just looking for some "loophole" in the system so you can cry "scam!" If you were indeed scammed, then lay your proof out there for everyone to see. If you simply looked at the system and got concerned because Mr. Wilson offers $10 reimbursements and then scoffed that it was a scam, then you are making a claim without knowing all the facts. So please, save your cries of "scam" for true scams...there are plenty of actual scams out there for you to get worked up about.

Oh, and as for the claim of getting ripped off $16,000...are you kidding?! There's nothing on ZNZ costing anywhere near that much. (was that $16,000 a typo? Did you mean $16?)

#4 General Comment

The Truth.........

AUTHOR: kyuumu - (United States of America)

There is one simple truth I absolutely agree with and here it is, If something is free then it is FREE. It does not cost you ten dollars 20 minutes later or twenty dollars an hour later. If you read from the top of this page it is glaringly apparent this cash2flow thing is NOT free. You see I can read, and in more than one post from the owner and Brenda (the refund processor herself) you see them speaking of "refunds". Refunds? Why would you have to provide refunds if it's free? The truth is you wouldn't.

All this talk of honesty does not pan out when the biggest lie is right in front of your face. I'm sorry but why should I trust you when you totally contradict yourself? I'll tell you something you don't seem to realize. MOST people do not like to be lied to and will not trust you once they realize you are lying........ and you ARE lying Mr. Wilson.

See I started this journey three hours ago by searching for legitimate ways to make money online. I home school my son and could really use some extra cash. I saw cash2flow's advertisement and decided to check it out. I watched the video and thought....... this sounds pretty good. However I understand that just  because something sounds good it does not necessarily mean it IS good, so I did the same thing I always do before I try something new (which I recommend to any and everybody else in the world) I researched what I wanted to do. That is how I came to be on this page and realize that regardless of whether this program works the way the owner says it does or not, I don't trust it, because he lied.

I would also like to thank the person who started this thread, your saving people (including me) time and money my friend. Kudos!!

I receieved my refund

AUTHOR: leo16 - (United States of America)

I got my money back from Andrew Wilson

The company is a big lie!

AUTHOR: leo16 - (United States of America)

First of they claim you it's all free but you have to do all kind of crap, on the offers pg you have to do all these so called free offers to equal to $1.00 anything from applying to credit cards of trying out things for 30 days to which you have to pay shipping cost. Most of the so called free offers have a catch & there's not even to equal to 1.0 so how that's "free" I don't know. This Martin Wilson guy claims that he will send you $10 if you have to pay for offers just email him just put Paid in pt 2 & he will send you the $10 through paypal. I emailed him he responded & said send him proof that I paid along with my paypal email, I sent him proof since Sept 14, 2012 & haven't heard back from him since & today is Sept 19. I emailed im twice after that to both emails & still no response, Now how is that helping out people who really need to make money to put them out there to complete offers promise to reimburse them & don't! That next thing is the so called training they proved & pre written ads they provide to help you place ads are all cramp because you copy it & your ad still gets removed or reported as Scam so guess what it becomes hard as hell & you don't make any money plus everyone sees red flags & you don't get any referrals! Stick to legit sites where you don't have to do offers or keep track or when to cancel & sites that you don't have to pay them a dime to make money

RIP OFF - Martin Wilson of Allen,Texas is a Rip Off, ZNZ, ZipNadaZiltch

AUTHOR: Will - (United States of America)

Run for the hills. This guy Martin Wilson is as nasty as it gets. Oh yeah he is like a sugar coating until he sucks you into his bogus work at home and marketing programs. After he sucks you in then he is as nasty as they come and does not want to help you....he already made his money on you.

Save your time and money by avoiding this fraud, Martin Wilson who's real name is Andrew (Drew) Martin Wilson of Texas. I will be filing a formal complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and you should to if you had a bad experience. We need to get this guy out of the Internet Marketing and Work at Home business ASAP so other people are not hurt. Don't be a jerk like I was and get sucked in by this poisonous snake named Martin Wilson of Allen, Texas.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Claim Absolutely Untrue - Read Below and See

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

Untrue report - This is fair and honest company. Read below for true facts.

I am the owner of the company and this person is misrepresenting the facts in a big way.

The product that was ordered was absolutely delivered. The  credit card processing company, 2 Check Out, who processes millions and millions of dollars a year has a strict, no questions asked refund policy.

To say that this product was not delivered or was not as promised is ridiculous. 2 checkout scrutinizes every vendor with a fine tooth comb and if the product is anything other than what is claimed they do not pay the vendor.

All someone has to do is call me, my number is readily available and I answer and have for 10 years. They can also call 2CO for which they get a receipt immediately that has the number prominently displayed.

It is impossible for someone not to get an order and the same is true about getting a refund if requested. It is built into the system that the product gets delivered, is as promised, and a refund is given immediately upon request. I don't owe anyone any money and I have never refused to give a refund in my life.

Martin Wilson
Owner

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello,

Whoever made this report about me taking $16,000 from them is a LIAR. I DARE them to PROVE IT. They won't because they can't! Call me and see if I am Real: Call Me: 972.390.2412 and see if I am dodging phone calls.

I AM BEGGING this person to call me and I'll meet them in front of the NBC Studio in Dallas and I'll set it up so that the Consumer Watch News Team is there and I will give this LIAR a check for $32,000! Come on, PROVE I took $16,000 and I'll give you DOUBLE THAT! DO IT, COME ON, I'M WAITING. You don't have the guts to show your LYING FACE. Why don't you post your email so that people can contact you? You don't because it is a TOTAL LIE.

I try to actually help people succeed and not get scammed by these slime balls that are mostly setting up shop in Arizona. HMMM! Look where the person who
filed this report is from. I don't know who this person is, I apologize I am very upset. Feel free to call or email me and see for yourself how easy it is to talk to me and then you'll know that the person who wrote this report is a Rotten Liar. Probably just some underhanded wannabe competitor who will lie to you too.

Sorry about the Rant, but the invitation still stands, PROVE I stole $16,000 from you and I'll give you back DOUBLE on TV! Call me and I'll set it up. Go Ahead, Make My Day!

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT TRUE, The Writer of this is a LIAR! CALL ME, Sroll to bottom and read!

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of cash2flow and the report above is an OUTRIGHT LIE! I DARE ANYONE to PROVE that happened. They say they couldn't reach me, right, my number is on the website, but if you're blind and can't see it: 972.390.2412

I will meet whoever wrote that I took $16,000 from them ANYTIME, ANYWHERE and let's see the PROOF. If they show me PROOF(which there is none) I will give them $32,000, I'll film it and put it on YouTube for all to see! That is a STANDING INVITATION for ANYONE that says I have ripped them off. Show PROOF because I can prove that I didn't.

I am very upset about this. I am one of the ONLY Honest people on the internet, that is why I put my phone number. For someone to Slander me in this way is proposterous. If they have the GUTS, I wish they would contact me.

I'll call the consumer affairs department of the 3 Major Television Networks here in Dallas and tell them I am about to refund $32,000 and believe me, they'll show up. Then the people can show their proof. I'll have my checkbook waiting and ready, but it won't happen because it's a lie. SO I DARE SOMEONE TO STEP FORWARD, I AM BEGGING YOU TOO. At least show your email or leave your name. Here's mine info@cash2flow.com.

I don't know if this is a competitor or some other scum bag, but I am here and I am waiting, what'll be?.....

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Scroll to the BOTTOM of THE PAGE AND see the TRUTH Cash2Flow

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

My name is Brenda and I work for Cash2flow, so you may think that this is a biased rebuttal and it may be, but it is true.

I am the one that processes the Refunds and even though they are VERY few, they are always given promptly. Concerning this so called customer claiming that we took $16,000 from him is TOTALLY NOT True. We offer nothing for $16,000 and we can't block anyones phone number.

I also field many calls and whoever this is, as you see he didn't have the guts to leave his name, never called about anything. I personally think that it is a competitor trying to soil our reputation. I invite you to call and see if this is real or not. 972.390.2412. Like any business we are sometimes tied up, but leave your name and number and we will call you back ASAP and you can see if it is real or not. Whoever wrote the incorrect information, really does need to have his attorney contact us, so we can talk about these slanderous statements he has made.

You can also email info@cash2flow.com and we will get right back to you, don't believe what this guy is saying. It would be a lot more credible if he would put his name and phone number, like I am doing, call us. 972.390.2412

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CASH2FLOW IS DEFINITELY NOT A RIPOFF (READ THIS)

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

First of all, I would challenge this person to provide PROOF of the claims he is making. I am sure that it is some kind of FALSE REPORT. It is ridiculous to say I charged him $16,000. That is such a HUGE fabrication that it's incredible. If I was a scammer and was stealing money like that I SURE wouldn't have my phone number where you could call me. He is also fabricating the fact that he tried to reach me. 972.390.2412. CALL ME ANYTIME and you will see for yourself. If this person REALLY hired an attorney then he is silly and totally not telling the truth because I have not been contacted by anyone and I am sure that I won't be. Again, CALL ME at 972.390.2412 or email me at info@cash2flow.com to prove to yourself if what this person says is true.

Martin Wilson