Complaint Review: Cash4Laptops.com

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Philip — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
84 Coney Island Drive Sparks, Nevada USA

Cash4Laptops.com Cash4Laptops is Such a Ripoff!! Sparks Nevada

Cash4Laptops is such a ripoff!!  I just tried to sell my iPhone 4.  The quote they gave me was $90.  The actual price they were willing to give me was $20, and the phone was in perfect condition, as it was always in a case with screen protectors.  I'd rather use it as a glorified iPod than get 22% of the price that I was quoted.  Insane!!  And when I called in to have them send it back to me, the rep WOULD NOT transfer me to a manager (she said that I would get a call back in 24-48 hours).  Additionally, she continually spoke over me, when I asked to have it sent back.  She actually ARGUED with me that I should not have it sent back, so that it would be better for the company.  Absolutely insane!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash4Laptopscom/Sparks-Nevada-89432/Cash4Laptopscom-Cash4Laptops-is-Such-a-Ripoff-Sparks-Nevada-1121083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash4Laptops.com