Complaint Review: cash4offers.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: Ceh — Upper Marlboro Maryland U.S.A.
cash4offers.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

cash4offers.com DomainsByProxy.com (pretty shady cause Domains by proxy protect their members from harassments so they're able to continue ripping people off. cash4offers.com should be shut down along with others who steal money from innocent people. DomainsbyProxy is another culprit because they're acting as accessory to a crime by allowing them to continu Scottsdale, Arizona

My complaint is with Cash4offers.com. When I was close to getting my payment, their site wasn't giving me anymore credit for my work (clicking links they send). So I complained, no reply. I complained again when the same thing happened, and threatened to report them if they don't correct the problem. They closed my account and replied, "You threaten to report us which is strictly prohibited as we are not a scam and we pay all honest people who adhere to our Member Policy" (reply was copied and pasted). That's a childish, unprofessional 'pretty poor me' excuse

In other words, all my hard work just went up in smoke and they'll do improper means to avoid paying me and others. Their site do not show phone numbers, address, etc. so I've done a research and got Domains by Proxy, Inc. who protect sites from being hijacked. Pretty clever to continue their crime of theft and deceiving more innocent people. [continued below]....
..... DomainsbyProxy is held responsible for allowing criminals like cash4offers to continue ripping innocent people off. Both of them must be shut down along with other scam companies who contribute nothing of value for this country.

Below are complaints by others including scam sites that are blacklisted and endanger of ripping people off. If there are enough complaints, then you be the judge to take actions. Even just one complain is worth the effort to solve the issue, so nothing evil gets out of hand. This is worst than 'terrorism' because you're taking away people's rights and destroying the foundation of a country (if there's any integrity left).

Check the sites below:
(((link redacted)))
(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash4offerscom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/cash4offerscom-DomainsByProxycom-pretty-shady-cause-Domains-by-proxy-protect-their-memb-778009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash4offers.com