Complaint Review: cash4offers.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: Lewis — Salem Missouri United States of America

cash4offers.com cash4offers I had been a member of cash4offers for over a year and signed up to receive $150 for signing up for DIRECTV, as offered on their website. I emailed the confirmation from DIRECTV to cash4offers but the Internet

I was a member of cash4offers and signed up for DIRECTV on their website with $150 being promised after signing up. I emailed my DIRECTV signup confirmation email to cash4offers but they said that wasn't proof I signed up. I then sent them my 1st bill from DIRECTV, but tha that wasn't good enough. Geradas Norkus, of cash4offers, then canceled my acount, even though I had previous earnings accumulated. I sent many emails to DIRECTV, complaining of their false advertising on cash4offers. They gave me a $15 per month discount, which was equal to the $150 promised by cash4offers. That's not the same as $150 cash! Cash4offers is a ripoff and should be closed down for false advertising and Geradas Norkus should be charged!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cash4offerscom/internet/cash4offerscom-cash4offers-I-had-been-a-member-of-cash4offers-for-over-a-year-and-signed-834192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cash4offers.com