Complaint Review: cashadvance usa

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: mickey12345 — cookeville Tennessee United States of America
cashadvance usa

cashadvance usa scam Internet

i recieved a phone call from someone stateing they were a lawyer for cash usa and that i had recieved a loan from them and they had tried to retract the repayment from my account and that i was being sued for fraud, hot checks and something else. When i stated that my husband had this done to him a few  months ago and it sounded like a scam, but i would take his info and give it to my lawyer he said that the police would come and put me behind bars so i could deal with my lawyer there then hung up.

I tried several times to call back when he finally answered he started cussing me telling me to quit calling, and actually called me "mother f*#cker" then my name, he continued calling me and cussing me but the number showed up as 911. It actually got to the point of harrassment. I called the police they cant do anything but the took the number and said they would do what they could.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashadvance-usa/internet/cashadvance-usa-scam-Internet-827637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashadvance usa