Complaint Review: cashadvanceusa

• Submitted: Mon, September 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: jentx — Ivanhoe Texas
, Select State/Province USA

cashadvanceusa states sueing for loan never took internet

I recieved a call the day after surgery about being approved for a loan etc. I said please remove my name from yiur calling list. I am not interested  these phone calls went on all day. By days end. I was not as nice. I anseered tye ohone and said I have asked to many times for you guys to remove my info from your call list. The guy laughed and said oh really really. You want it removed. It wi be $100. I said no it will not. It cost nothing to remove my name from this list. He said yes it does and he said if you don't pay $100 I will keep calling you all day everyday.

All while laughing. I then said if you do I will contact the attorney generals office. He laughed again and said. Ok. Call them. Go ahead. You b***h. Go ahead. Still laughing. And then he said you mother f**king b***h and hung up. Now I keep getting calls about being sued for check fraud  not oaying a loan I didn't recieve etc. They are issuing a warrant for me  when I tell them I'm going ti call local police they said go ahead . I know I didn't recieve any funds. How do I stop this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashadvanceusa/Select-StateProvince-internet/cashadvanceusa-states-sueing-for-loan-never-took-internet-1088305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashadvanceusa