Complaint Review: cashadvanceusa

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: georgnia Stone — earlham Iowa United States of America

cashadvanceusa The gentleman that keeps on calling me and threatening me about a loan that I havent taken out identifies himself as officier Jack Jones an loan investigation officier. his number is 1-347-377-7684 threatening to have me arrested and do prison time and pay $9,000 Internet

On Dec 7th 2011 at approximately 4:48 pm central time I recieved a phone call from an individual

identifying himself as Jack Jones, an investigating loan officier, He had a very strong, broken accent.

possibly from India or middle eastern. Stated that I owed $300.00 to Cashadvanceusa. I tried to explain to him that I have never had a loan from that company. He then became very hastle and begin to threaten me with if I didnt pay the $300.00 I would be arrested and go to prison. and end up paying $9,000.I  hung up on him.

He then called me back told me he didnt appreciate me hanging up on him. He told me he had my social security number, and read it off to me. Which I dont know how he got it. also told me he knew where I lived and if I didnt pay the $300.00 I would be sorry.

The phone number that he called me from is 1-347-377-7684.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashadvanceusa/internet/cashadvanceusa-The-gentleman-that-keeps-on-calling-me-and-threatening-me-about-a-loan-tha-806892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashadvanceusa