Complaint Review: cashadvanceusa

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: gale — norfolk Virginia United States of America
cashadvanceusa

cashadvanceusa call my home phone threating me going to jail for money fraud. Internet

Someone keeps calling my home phone threating me with going to jail for money fraud. I have never gotten any money from them. I call the number back and was told I had 3charges against me for fraud. I ask what it was bount and was told if I don't pay I will have to go to court so I ask when was that and they hung up.

Gale norfolk, va

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashadvanceusa/internet/cashadvanceusa-call-my-home-phone-threating-me-going-to-jail-for-money-fraud-Internet-940003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashadvanceusa