Complaint Review: cashadvanceusa

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Terminator — Manassas Virginia United States of America

cashadvanceusa trying to scam money and make personal threats if I do not pay them Internet

I am being contacted from various phone numbers including 911 that I owe money on an outstanding loan. These people are Asian with American names with alot of back ground noise. They say I am going to ave a law suit filed against in California if I do not pay me. You cannot get any info from them as they want to piss you off by arguing and threatening you. They even wanted me to go to Western Union and get a green form and feel it out and send them the money in an hour or they will double or even triple the amount. This is a total scam and I am glad that other individuals are reporting there concerns here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashadvanceusa/internet/cashadvanceusa-trying-to-scam-money-and-make-personal-threats-if-I-do-not-pay-them-Intern-891543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashadvanceusa