Complaint Review: CashCall

• Reported By: Crissy — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
CashCall
Anaheim, California United States of America

CashCall Amber White in Finance Unprofessional and Rude! Anaheim, California

I had a very bad experience with this company. I wanted to postpone a payment and had no problem paying the late fee that was going to apply. Amber White in the finance department got on the phone and immediatly started to question me about why my payment was late. I advised her that my son has been in the hospital over two weeks. Her exact words were,"And?" I am not sure if this lady is a human being or not! She then began to ask me,"Well where will you get the money from if you don't have it now? Were you out of work? Did you not have any sick time to get paid?" I have never been so insulted in all my days and was not about to sit on the phone to explain my child's illness to her.

It is no business of hers where the money was coming from. This will be reported further because this lady does not need to work there with this type of attitude. Nor does this company need to get away with treating people this way. I told her to leave my payment as scheduled. Then she went on to say,"Well the money will not be there. So, why will I keep the arrangement." Again, it is no business of hers where this money is coming from. Then she says,"The scheduled date is not even your pay period." The email I received was for May 3rd. The company sent me this date for the draft and this was not a date I gave them. Please if anyone needs money from this company find somewhere else to go. It is not worth it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashCall/Anaheim-California-/CashCall-Amber-White-in-Finance-Unprofessional-and-Rude-Anaheim-California-735550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashCall