Complaint Review: CashCall

• Reported By: Victim of Cashcall — Taylorsvillle Utah United States of America
CashCall
17360 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley, California United States of America

CashCall Money Scam Fountain Valley, California

I took out a loan with CashCall because I had 2 daughters getting married in 3 months. I want a loan for $1000.00. On May 16, 2007 I qualified for the loan. The customer service rep. call me and told me that the loan was for $1000.00 but I had a origination fee of $75.00 and a prepayment of $325.00 so I only received a payment of $600.00 subtract the $23.00 wire fee. The total payback would be $1215.07 with interest. I ask at that time if they subtract the $325.00 prepayment for the amount she said no with the prepayment I would only owe $890.07 and with the first payment is $115.51 and $99.96 there after until paid in full. I made every payment until April of 2008 when my banking information had been change. I sent a fax and a letter with the new information I also call them, but they still tried to get the payment out of the old account. They charge me a NSF fee and a late Fee. I call then and talk to them and ask they what was the deal I had paid them in full, I was told that there was still $229.92 owing on the account so I sent a money gram for the full amount and was told buy them that my account was paid in full. Now as of 3/11/2011 I received a collection letter from a collections agency that I still owe then $114.96. I disputed the amount but they sent my documents showing that there was still a balance of $97.18. I had not heard from them until I received the letter on March 28, 2011. I feel that Cashcall is a big scam.

I dont feel that I owe them anymore money. I would like to sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashCall/Fountain-Valley-California-/CashCall-Money-Scam-Fountain-Valley-California-713617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashCall