Complaint Review: Cashcall

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Gotripped Off — gahanna Ohio United States of America
Cashcall
Internet, California United States of America

Cashcall Ghetto CSR/ Western sky THEY REFUSE ME TO PAY OFF MY LOAN WITH CASHIERS CHECK FROM MY BANK Internet, California

I took out a 2500 loan at 139% with all intent to pay it back in 6 weeks. When I did  attempt to make a final payment within 30days they REFUSED a cmoney order from my bank. They claimed that it is in my contract to have a 3way call with any bank before i can pay off my loan. This is insane! They will not allow me to talk to a supervisor. So today my loan accrues 139% interest because they refuse cash!!!! The Customer service people are nothing more they ghetto crack whores that only say "letz me axe myz supervizor"... there is no contact person that speaks english, there is no VP, CEO, or lawyer to speak to on their end. In the mean time I get raped at 139% because they refuse me to pay off my 30day loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashcall/Internet-California-/Cashcall-Ghetto-CSR-Western-sky-THEY-REFUSE-ME-TO-PAY-OFF-MY-LOAN-WITH-CASHIERS-CHECK-FRO-941360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashcall