Complaint Review: cashflowexperts.biz

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: KEVIN — Granite Bay California United States of America
cashflowexperts.biz
cashflowexperts.biz los angelos, California United States of America

cashflowexperts.biz thomas kish STRUGGLING TRYING TO START A NEW SMALL BUSINESS, BROKE,CONFUSED,SCARED & WHO BURNS ME, THOMAS KISH, A MULTI MILLIONAIRE, THE CASHFLOWEXPERTS.BIZ WHO SUPPOSIVELY WAS HELPING ME ,RIGHT! HELPED ME NOT TO los angelos, California

I am stupid, embarrassed, and believed in this man.  I even thought I was getting personal emails from him, I'm ashamed...they were all computer emails sends to all....wow! have I grown up quick on the internet. 50yrs stud and first time year ever I played on a computer and internet.  CASHFLOWEXPERTS.BIZ

>>HELP ME START MY BUSINESS AND GET A GUARANTEE $10,000.00 BUSINESS LOAN.  EACH STAGE HAD A MEMBERSHIP THAT STARTS OFF STATING NO MORE FEES , HIDDEN FEES, LIARS LIARS, Had no choice i was in deep and at last suppose another membership hits me ((secrets and IC membership))

SUPPOSE TO GET ALL ****UP TO DATE , QUALITY, FIRST CLASS SUPPORT 24HRS, NOT****$700.00 for two dvds that talked about nothing i had already been told from the earlier stages. I DID NOT OPEN IT, MY FRIEND OPENED HIS, BOTH DOING THE STUPID FOLLOWER PROGRAMS,  I RETURNED IT 2 DAYS LATER AND THOMAS KISH SAID HE DOES NOT TAKE BACK OUT DATED MATERIALS....??????WWWHHHHAAATTTTT???????  HE CAN SELL OUT DATED CRAP TO ME BUT WILL NOT RETURN IT.???IN ALL PAPERWORKS I HAVE HERE ALL STATES ALL UP TO DATE TOP MATERIALS AND BEST TOP 24 HR SUPPORT AND 6 MONTHS RETURN .  I WAS GOTTEN RETURNS ON EVERYTHING UP TO THAT STAGE WHICH WAS ABOUT 500.00 , 50 HERE 40 THERE ..ETC... ****but not the MOST EXPENSIVE  package they offer , refused to give me back $700.00 and it had not even gone through the bank yet on my visa.  **************A MILLIONAIRE took my a*s.   I realized at that time I was going in wrong direction and this program was not for my company and the whole time I was getting personal emails from him making me feel i had support and help ***NOTNOTNOT*****stupid me pprogramed web emails which i did not know about > new to the internet..

I AM EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED AND I WANT MY $700.00 BACK NOT GOING TO SAY PLEASE...

MILLIONAIRE >>> LITTLE GUY BROKE WANTS 700.00 BACK ON VISA AND RETURNED UNOPENED PACKAGE ..  WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW BURN a*s MOTHER FU*(o&%^&)*(^%(*^()*^0ER

HE SPENDS THAT MUCH A DAY IM SURE WIPING HIS a*s.  OH MY GOD DO YOU THINK MY RETURN IS GOING TO BREAK HIM??

THOMAS KISH YOUR A COLD BLOODED BOY AND ONE DAY YOUR GOING TO GET BURNED AND I HOPE ITS UP YOUR a*s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashflowexpertsbiz/los-angelos-California-/cashflowexpertsbiz-thomas-kish-STRUGGLING-TRYING-TO-START-A-NEW-SMALL-BUSINESS-BROKECON-766269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashflowexperts.biz