Complaint Review: cashforiphones.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: Joe Dowell — Bronx New York United States of America
cashforiphones.com
4900 Ampere Dr STE 102, Reno, NV 89502-2698 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

cashforiphones.com CashForLaptops.com These companies are the same company and the are a ripoff. Sparks, Nevada

This company has an advertisement in google search to buy your iphone 4. It looks like it was a legitimate site so I tried it out. I told them what type of phone I had and the specs and condition of the iphone 4 and they gave me a quote. I mailed the iphone to them and they received the iphone4. They call me to negotiate the price and right then I new something was not right. They tell me now that the iphone 4 is not worth what they offered me. My iphone 4 was in excellent condition, I had it in a case and had a screen protector on it and sent it back with all the accessories and original box. They went down $100.00 less what they had original offered me. They did not even want to negotiate at all since now they my phone, when I said return my phone they told me it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get back. So I gave in and accepted what they offered because they already had my phone. Do not trust these people they are out to get over on you. I hope I get the money they did offered me. Beware !!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashforiphonescom/Sparks-Nevada-89431/cashforiphonescom-CashForLaptopscom-These-companies-are-the-same-company-and-the-are-a-r-792503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashforiphones.com