- Report: #1163081
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: cashinyourlaptop.com
cashinyourlaptop.com Dishonest devaluation of laptop Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I wished to seel my old laptop so I found cashinyourlaptop.com on-line. Entering the computer model they gave me a quote for my computer and once you agree to the price you ship it to them. My machine was in excellent condition, but it was old. Upon receipt of computer they gave a bogus excuse to devalue the offer. The original offer was for $40, but they claimed my laptop had the follwoing problems:
- Touch Pad Palmrest/ Mouse Buttons : Broken or melted plastics
● Keyboard : Worn or faded keys
● Bottom Case/Housing : Broken plastics, vents or latching
and devlaued the sale to $22. If any of these were true, I would have no complaint, but I have pictures to prove that none of these conditions applied to my computer. If it were a more valuable piece of equipment I would have been really upset, but I had read they might pull such tricks. [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashinyourlaptopcom/internet/cashinyourlaptopcom-Dishonest-devaluation-of-laptop-Internet-1163081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.