Complaint Review: Cashloansamerica

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — Russellville Arkansas
Cashloansamerica
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Cashloansamerica also www.paydayloanaffiliate.com I know you people don't care but I was just scammed by cashloansamerica. They had me put $400 on a card and that was to make sure that I would be able to make my first payment. They said I was approve Internet, New Jersey

I know that nobody really cares but I was just scammed by cashloansamerica. They had me put $400 on a card and that was to make sure that I would be able to make my first payment. They said I was approved for $5000. I needed that money. My was daughter was kidnapped last Sunday and I NEED HELP!!!! I thought this would help! Yes i am stupid for believing in anything.

I was given 2 #s by a man named Adrian Scott ( not his real name) one # doesn't even work! 646-580-5783 works but goes to vm. The nonworking # is 8764741057. So to all you scam artists who are taking money from mommas who are just out to find their sweet little 12 year old baby, would you please go to "work" and get a real live job. That was my money and I don't have much. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashloansamerica/Internet-New-Jersey-/Cashloansamerica-also-wwwpaydayloanaffiliatecom-I-know-you-people-dont-care-but-I-was-1036249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashloansamerica