Complaint Review: cashnetUSA

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: joni — Pound Virginia
cashnetUSA
, Florida USA

cashnetUSA fraud no funds deposited to my account miami Florida

CashnetUSA had a guy could not speak english call my workplace.  I agreed for a 200.00 loan but explained to the guy I could not be called at a call center, he called several times.  I told him to forget the loan and he said they could not put funds on my prepaid HR Block card.

I said good I didnt want to deal him anymore anyway --stop calling before I get fired.  No money was ever deposited I forgot all about it,  now 3 some years later they are calling my relatives, my ex-husband and his wife, and my home saying I have commited a felony.  That I received the loan and never paid it back.

Pure BS.  Hire people that speak english.  I never received funds the guy wanted a different number because it couldnt be deposited on a prepaid card that started with a 5, I said nevermind no money changed hands.  If they want to continue this I will fight it all the way ---great scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetUSA/Florida/cashnetUSA-fraud-no-funds-deposited-to-my-account-miami-Florida-1092680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnetUSA