Complaint Review: cashnet.com

jonesboro GA jonesboro, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 8064962651
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

cashnet.com Jones claudie bee Trying to scam me out of 200.00 jonesboro, Georgia

I had just got off work and was going home when i answered my cellphone. There was an oriental man  stating that i was getting sued by the u.s. government and a suit was placed on my social security number.  He tried to act so professional,  but he wasnt good at conviencing me. He threatnd to take me to jail and it I wasn't at the courthouse the police would come to pick me up. I said well they can come get me cause I don't have the money to pay you. He also had the nerve to say they were going to fire me from my job.I asked them to tell me what floor this case was going to be and they said they couldnt give me that information until i paid 200.00 I said you must be crazy.  I was real frightened but i didn't let it show  in my voice. I called them back and told them I would sent them the money to give me the information i needed. they gave it to me but something wasn't adding up the money was to go to Georgia,but the the area code was from Lubbock so i asked why would i send the money to GA? They said because we have branches everywhere I sail hmm something is not right here he tried to hurry me up so then i asked for an english speaking person and he could not provide me w one. i also asked why was i not sending it to cashnetusa they couldnt answer that either.besides I have never got a loan w them. i might have applied but never followd up on it. finally they called two more times and I let them have it i hope to not go thru this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetcom/jonesboro-Georgia-30236/cashnetcom-Jones-claudie-bee-Trying-to-scam-me-out-of-20000-jonesboro-Georgia-757748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnet.com