Complaint Review: cashnet.com

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: UPSET71 — CLARKSTON Georgia United States of America
cashnet.com
2425 e camelback rd ste 950 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

cashnet.com person named Mic Fischer called stating cashnet.com deposited funds into my account, they were unable to debit account now fi;ing charges phoenix, Arizona

Today I received two calls on my cell and home telephone . The person calling stated his name was Mic Fisher and his contact telephone number was 760-300-4000. I returned Mr.Fisher's call and asked him why was he leaving threating messages with me, he continued the call stating I had submitted a cyberspace crime and he was an employee of a cyberspace website. This man stated cashnet.com had deposited funds into my checking account and stated cashnet made attempts to debit my account at a later time and could not obtain and funds. He stated I had  committed a Federal crime. This man stated that me and my retained attorney needed to report to the county courthouse on this monday because papers had been served fro me to appear in court.

This man starting to read an affidavit and asked that I do not interrupt, I did not because I was listening. Then I informed him cashnet did not deposit any funds into my account and of course his reaction was to start yelling at me, so I new something was wrong. I informed this man that I would be calling my bank and would contact the courthouse for the appointed courtdate. My bank faxed me bank statements from 6-6-09 until current no deposits were made by cashnet. Contacted courthouse no court date given and they informed me that I would have to be served with court papers. I am upset, then I called this man and cussed him out. I work to hard for what is mine. This man foreigner(maybe from india). I informed this man he was trying to scam me and I disconnected the call, he never gave me the date the funds were deposited into my account nor the amount, so right no after reading these other reports regarding these scams I am steaming  mad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetcom/phoenix-Arizona-85016/cashnetcom-person-named-Mic-Fischer-called-stating-cashnetcom-deposited-funds-into-my-a-534003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnet.com