Complaint Review: cashnetusa

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Wesley Tavares Johnson — Gadsden Alabama
cashnetusa
Internet USA

cashnetusa they had me getting a greendot card scamed me for hundred and seventy eight dollars promiseing that I would get a loan Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From a CashNetUSA Representative

Yes,CashNetUsa scammed me out of hundred an seventy dollars.They had me getting a green dot card and promised with the purchase I would get a thousand dollar loan.If you could help me I would be greatful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetusa/internet/cashnetusa-they-had-me-getting-a-greendot-card-scamed-me-for-hundred-and-seventy-eight-do-1050547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnetusa

From a CashNetUSA Representative

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - ()

Hi Wesley. I am a representative of CashNetUSA. It appears you were dealing with a fraudster and not the real CashNetUSA. Please fill out the report at this link: http://www.cashnetusa.com/consumer-notices. If the scammer calls back, do not provide him with any personal information.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our fraud prevention team at 866.254.3581.