Complaint Review: Cashnetusa.com

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: hrsbackgirl — Verona Virginia
200 West Jackson, Suite 1400 Chicago, Virginia USA

Cashnetusa.com Poor customer service Chicago Virginia

I have been dealing with Cashnetusa.com since July 2013. The reason why I am writing this report is because they do not care about the customer. I have been struggling financially so I thought a cash advance would be the right answer. It wasn't. I paid other bills yesterday, and I had money in the account yesterday. However, when I woke up this morning, my account was in the red. Since it is currently in the red, I don't have money for groceries or gas. I know hitting hardships makes a person stronger, but I didn't exactly want to wake up and find out my bank account was in the red. If I knew it was going to be like this, I wouldn't have used them for a cash advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashnetusacom/Chicago-Virginia-60606/Cashnetusacom-Poor-customer-service-Chicago-Virginia-1082149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnetusa.com