Complaint Review: cashnetusaloans

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: terri46 — madisonville Kentucky
cashnetusaloans
4084 highland drive bronx, New York USA

cashnetusaloans ray smith, thomas scam posing as the real cashnetusa bronx New York

I was filling out for loan companys, and this company called me, calling theirselves cashnetusa, told me I was approved up to 5000 dollars, but I told them I only wanted 1500 to buy a car, cause we have no transportation, They told me I had to make the first payment up front to show them i would be in good faith, so I was directed to get a money pac paper card by greendot for 150.00 dollars and call it in to them and I would have my loan in 3 hrs! It was a scam, they took every dime I had now no Loan and no grocery money, These people need to go down! They are taking innocent people's money and lieing to them, There is a real cashnetusa, but these people are inpersonating them, they even gave me a claim number, a apporvial code and all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashnetusaloans/bronx-New-York-10466/cashnetusaloans-ray-smith-thomas-scam-posing-as-the-real-cashnetusa-bronx-New-York-1078756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashnetusaloans