Complaint Review: cashtaxi loan.com

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: kt. — columbia South Carolina
cashtaxi loan.com
n/a, Select State/Province USA

cashtaxi loan.com Cashtaxi loan.com they put money in my account without me knowing it then went in my account i swear i didnt take this loan columbia s.c.

*Consumer Comment: You could also

please help me these people cleared my account out call me somebody please help cashtaxi loan.com they put money in my account with out me knowing....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cashtaxi-loancom/na-Select-StateProvince/cashtaxi-loancom-Cashtaxi-loancom-they-put-money-in-my-account-without-me-knowing-it-th-1077405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cashtaxi loan.com

You could also

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You could also put register your phone to the https://www.donotcall.gov/ and your phone is not supposed to be called. After you register the number and he calls again, answer the phone and tell him that your phone is under "do not call" list. If he persists to keep calling, you can report him to the agency. Then if he keeps doing it, you are legitimate to sue him because your phone is not for commercial calls.