knees

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — Las Vegas Nevada
Cassandra Qlure Makeup
Los Angeles 90049 Los Angeles, California USA

Cassandra Qlure Makeup, Cassandra McClure, Qlure Makeup, Qlure Artists, Qlure Photography Unethical, Rude Los Angeles California

Totally not happy with the way I was treated. She wasn't so blatten like I read in somone elses report but she wasn't finished with me either. She started doing the huffing irritated  noise and started talking very short to me all because I wanted her to redo my eyes I wasn't totally happy with the way she made me look and I was a paying client I felt I could ask her to redo them.

I could tell she had a kind of hot temper and and she was highly irritated I think she other issues going on and it wasn't me she probably should've  had an apprentice with her.

I just ended up shutting my mouth I didn't want her to ruin my day.

I will not recomend her to anyone, she seems to have a short fuse  and I don't want me friends to be mad at me if they get treated like this.

Becareful when hiring Cassandra Qlure Makeup I would be sure to interview a few other MUA's before making your decision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cassandra-Qlure-Makeup/Los-Angeles-California-90049/Cassandra-Qlure-Makeup-Cassandra-McClure-Qlure-Makeup-Qlure-Artists-Qlure-Photography-1093291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cassandra Qlure Makeup