Complaint Review: Cassie's Closet Inc

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanie — Tampa Florida United States of America
Cassie's Closet Inc
2800 Sw 24th Ave Ocala, Florida United States of America

Cassie's Closet Inc Pet shop buys puppies from kennels . Dishonest, puppymill puppies Ocala, Florida

I drove for quite a drive and bought a Chihuahua puppy for $2800. I was told my puppy would be a tiny teacup and my dog is now almost 9 lbs. I was not given the breeder information when I asked for it. I was deceived to think this was a breeder, but they buy puppies for resale. I saw mixed breeds puppies for sale too that were about 5 lbs and advertised on the Internet website to be micro teacups. If you do not see the puppy in person at Cassie's then you can be scammed. I was scammed and I saw the puppy in person! I could have paid $500 or less for my Chihuahua who has super long face and everyone asks me what kind of breed he is. My fault for buying from a pet shop so please don't anyone rub it in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cassies-Closet-Inc/Ocala-Florida-/Cassies-Closet-Inc-Pet-shop-buys-puppies-from-kennels-Dishonest-puppymill-puppies-Oc-986021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cassie's Closet Inc