Complaint Review: Castforce. Pete Liappis.

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ian Tyrrel — Denver Colorado
Castforce. Pete Liappis.
4440 Fruitville Road Sarasota, Florida USA

Castforce. Pete Liappis. NON-PAYMENT for services rendered. Sarasota Florida

*Consumer Comment: To author

*Consumer Comment: It's for certain people.......

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: response

I was never paid by Castforce for services I completed going back to 11/2013.  I had explicitly informed Castforce that my camera had broken and I would be unable to upload pictures / invoices for several services and I was advised by the Castforce helpdesk staff that it would be okay to go ahead since they needed the services completed and I would be paid without pictures or invoices.

Of course, when I was not paid I couldn't get a hold of the original person I spoke to and the staff at Castforce quickly blocked my account.  The amount of the non-payment was approx $750 + an additional $150 I paid out of pocket for travel expenses.

In the past I had gone above and beyond for Castforce, traveling to remote towns to take care of outstanding service orders for them and never had a problem until now.  When I tried emailing the company I received nothing but abusive, insulting responses.

Castforce has ripped off several people recently and we are putting together a class-action suit against Castforce.  They could have very easily avoided this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castforce-Pete-Liappis/Sarasota-Florida-34232/Castforce-Pete-Liappis-NON-PAYMENT-for-services-rendered-Sarasota-Florida-1133479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castforce. Pete Liappis.

To author

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

I had the same people threaten me. Oh no! I'm scared now! to the most recent posting here is my information below, The might have palm trees in Florida but Hurricane 5 coming to a neighborhood near you called Sarasota FL!

I previous posted this contact onfo in which ripoff report needs to approve because im the leader of this contractor crisis period to get this company off the map period. This is for Michelle J. in North Hollywood, CA and any other contractors that would like to contact me.

Thomas Kielbasinski

House phone:814-445-2074

Cell phone:814-701-8103

e-mail: thomas_kielbasinski@yahoo.com

It's for certain people.......

AUTHOR: ____ - ()

CastForce is a cheap, unethical and crazy internet biz....Best to avoid .........Banning people is the easy way out.....and screename LISASTL and PAMALA at MYSTERYSHOPFORUM.com you take your threatening e mails and goto HELL...

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

response

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

Mr Lipass better start listening about contractors not being paid and better follow federal laws just like mr. john paul orr and kelly orr who degrade their contarctors. All retailors within this company have been informed of being overcharged period for their clients. Mr. Liapis has no mercy and compassion for his contractors and neither does Tammy little. They are being investigated by DOJ, local attorney in Sarasota, if they think they are going to win they are wrong period because Hurricane 5 is coming!