Complaint Review: Casting 360

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: calarem — cape coral Florida
Casting 360
182 howard st #412 San Francisco, California USA

Casting 360 This company is a complete scam. They charge you additional charges outside of the monthly charges. I was charged the monthly fee $34.90 which I was aware of but then charged additional 29.95 9days later. I was never told I would be charged additional charges. They take advantage and if you give them your cc info,they will continue to put additional charges on cc. Luckily,I saw the charges and was able to cancel before they continued to charge me again & again. San Francisco California

Fradulent company will continually charge your cc for services that you don't use. They charged me double the amount & had I not caught the next charge in advance,I would've lost aditional funds. This agency is a complete scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting-360/San-Francisco-California-94105/Casting-360-This-company-is-a-complete-scam-They-charge-you-additional-charges-outside-o-1137858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting 360