Complaint Review: casting360

• Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: Miss — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
casting360
San Fransisco, California United States of America

casting360 360 casting Foreign company that blocks your calls to not pay you back. San Fransisco, California

I tried their service to see what they offered since it was $1.18 to try the services.  They had absolutely nothing that I could even get into because of the actors union in the city.  When I tried to call at the end of my 14 day trial, every number that was given to me and on the website either opt me in a loop or hung up me, I even let other people try the numbers from my phone to make sure I was not going crazy.  When I recieved a charge for the services a month later, I recieved a different # to call in which I used a work telephone and O my god I was able to reach a human being.  The representative told me that he even saw that I had called 5 times in that day but processed to tell me that a month later calling for a refund that he was not going to give it to me!  I've had to hear him play back recordings and when I can not trust that he even called that correct # in the first place.  My question is if I was calling a wrong # and I was still hearing the company name in that answer service and he could see that I made the calls, Why can't I get a refund for the services that I was not able to use?  Please if anyone has experienced this please let me know.  My CC company even told me that she has seen this allot with this company.  I was even more surprised that no one has spoke up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/casting360/San-Fransisco-California-/casting360-360-casting-Foreign-company-that-blocks-your-calls-to-not-pay-you-back-San-Fr-780346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on casting360