barely

• Reported By: Peyton — La Jolla California United States of America
Casting360
Del Mar, California United States of America

Casting360 liars or untrained professionals working for them Del Mar California

I enrolled in casting360 as a new possible career while living in California.  After my two week trial of their services I called to cancel.  I spoke to a man that I could not understand his name and I had to have him spell it for me.  It was just William.  I cancelled and received a cancellation number before the end of the two week free trial time to make sure I was not charged the monthly fee of $34.90.  I had to dig through my trash today when I saw an email where I had been charged $34.90 for the service.  I was livid!  Not only was I charged from casting360, I had to go through my trash to retrieve the paper I had the informatioin on.  I had to take time out of my schedule to call again and inquire about the charge.  They are a scam or they not very educated people working for them.  This has put a big black cloud over their name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting360/Del-Mar-California-/Casting360-liars-or-untrained-professionals-working-for-them-Del-Mar-California-988053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting360