Complaint Review: Castings4U

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Leon — Brooklyn New York
Castings4U
11 Oval Dr, Islandia, NY 11749, United States LongIsland , New York USA

Castings4U When I first walked in he seemed friendly. I asked him who's this girls name Coco. He tells me it's the lady that makes the appointments. I said Ok, not thinking nothing of it.  LongIsland New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: castings 4 u is not a scam

When I first walked in he seemed friendly. I asked him who's this girls name Coco. He tells me it's the lady that makes the appointments. I said Ok, not thinking nothing of it. He was talking about how good he looks for an old man his age.... The same thing that's happening in the other reports with $1500, $1000 to $750 deal happened to me. They haven't been returning my phone calls ever since. On top of that, he was a rude person, always interrupting me while speaking. He's just very rude, he tells me I'm nobody without that place. I looked on the web, it says there closed. I got in touch with the photographer who took my photos during my interview. She was shocked when I told here I haven Heard from castings4U, because her daughter is in it as well. So now she's helping me trying to get in touch with them. Now that I've read other views I'm thinking it was a scam after all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castings4U/LongIsland-New-York-11749/Castings4U-When-I-first-walked-in-he-seemed-friendly-I-asked-him-whos-this-girls-name-C-1143027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castings4U

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

castings 4 u is not a scam

AUTHOR: castings 4 u - ()

Castings 4 U is still in business and if you claim to be a client of ours, you would know exactly how to get in touch with us and that is through our email or my cell.  I respond to each and every person who either calls or emails me and I keep records of each phone call/email.

Furthermore, as of 4/21/14 we have not accpeted any new clients as our main focus is marketing the clients we currently have.

Nonentheless, I am in touch with Laurie, who was our photographer.  She is very aware of how to get in touch with us and NEVER mentioned that a client of ours contacted her and was flabergasted.  And yes her daughter is a client of ours solely b/c Laurie knows the work we do and the castings we get and she wanted me to market her daughter as well.