Complaint Review: Castle Payday

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Julia L. R — Hurlock Maryland
Castle Payday
P.O. Box 704 Watersmeet , Michigan USA

Castle Payday Charged me a total of $1056.25 for a $525.00 loan Watersmeet Michigan

In May 2013, I borrowed $525.00 from Castle Payday and wasn't not told I HAD to pay entire money back as my first payment. As of 8/28/13, I have paid a total of $1581.25. Outrageous. I have never pay such interest on such a small loan. I would like to be reimbursed, as I feel I was take advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Payday/Watersmeet-Michigan-49969-0704/Castle-Payday-Charged-me-a-total-of-105625-for-a-52500-loan-Watersmeet-Michigan-1079790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Payday