pressed

• Reported By: MaddMaxx — Georgia
Castle Payday
Watersmeet, Michigan USA

Castle Payday Very Decietful Company Watersmeet Michigan

I was short on cash and needed $500 for emergency.  I filled out an apllication for the loan amount and was approved right away.  I received a call from Castle Payday within that same hour.  They told me to call 2 to 3 days before my first payment is due to setup a payment arrangement which is $175.  Well, I called before my first payment was due but the lady I talked with didn't tell me I had to call every time my payment was due.

She said I will not have to do anything and $175 will be withdrawn from my account whenever a payment is due until the balance is paid in full.  I went online to their website to check the balance, it didn't changed, so I called them back to ask why hasn't the $525 I already paid has not been apllied to my balance.  The guy said I have to call back 2 to 3 days before each payment is due, plus, if I only pay back $175 the balance will never decrese.  So a person will be paying these people forever if they only make the minium payment.

A WARNING to anyone needing a loan, please DO NOT use Castle Payday.  This company will suck you financially dry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Payday/Watersmeet-Michigan-49969/Castle-Payday-Very-Decietful-Company-Watersmeet-Michigan-1049460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Payday