rank

Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International
775 Warner Ln. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International - Walter Fowler - Anthony Gambino Castle Resorts International is pure fraud Orlando Florida

In March of 2007 Anthony Gambino, sales rep for Castle Resorts International claimed he could sell my timeshare quickly by working with businesses from the Orlando Convention Center.

He claimed if he didn't sell my timeshare I would get a 100% refund in 180 days. I signed a contract and authorized $745.79 from my credit card. He stated they needed the money up front in order to entertain clients into a quick sale.

Recently, I was contacted by another timeshare company (Global Resorts Inc.) that told me that the person that answers to Rebecca, was not her real name and that those people were part of a scam. Now I've heard it all. One scam Artist Company pointing the finger on another.

I have filed two BBB reports against this company so far. I will not stop reporting on this dishonest company until I get my money back.

Lea
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler-Anthony-G-266420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International