Complaint Review: Castle Tower Frenchies

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Lilblueeyez — Jefferson Oregon
Castle Tower Frenchies
Salem , Oregon USA

Castle Tower Frenchies Rebecca castle hightower This breeder hangs papers and steals co-owned dogs when she doesn't get her way. Sick dogs and malnutrisioned dogs Salem Oregon

*Author of original report: bad breeder

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is NOT TRUE

*General Comment: Fictitious Rants

This breeder sold me several dogs on cash out and pup back deal's. some where under weight and not completely healthy. One other was suffering from long term yeast and ear infection but refused to allow me to take her to the vet but expected to breed her for half the litter. I finally signed the contract to co-own to get her into the vet on meds. The others needed to be treated for fleas and worms badly and urine stains. They where feeding what ever cheap they could afford that week. They moved in with me for two months after allowing me to take the dogs prior to them moving in.

After there illegal activities in my home we evicted them and they moved out leaving my dogs but took there others. Once she didn't get her way she came back in my home, assaulted me and took 3 of my 4 dogs I received from her and refuzes to return them until I take her to court. The one remaining is due to whelp any time and she refuses to register my litter. [continued below]....

..... Court papered have been filed because we have contracts. My poor dogs are living in a cold garage in metal kennels with no trays on concerete. Please don't fall victim. She has told me all about her hanging papers on some of her dogs and wanted do that with a mixed litter I had I owed her a stud fee on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Tower-Frenchies/Salem-Oregon-97352/Castle-Tower-Frenchies-Rebecca-castle-hightower-This-breeder-hangs-papers-and-steals-co-o-1107572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Tower Frenchies

bad breeder

AUTHOR: - ()

Rebecca has changed her name on facebook to Billy-Gwen Hightower now. She has several fb pages also. She has still not followed thru with our contracts and akc is dealing with the issue with my dogs papers. I have received numerous pictures of the horrible condition she has allowed her dogs and puppies to get to since January. She has placed several on craiglist trying to get then placed and all in bad condition. I will gladly show anyone the pics that I have received of numerous dogs and some in horrible starving condition. So please spare me when you say that rebecca cares for her dogs. I have vet bills to prove the care of some she is suppose to have loved. Anyone can contact me for them 205 299 4152 and all are being sent to her local animal control officers to investigate the remaining dogs and pups she has. Also akc investigators have the pics and info to her hung paper issue and copies of her akc papers for which dogs she has placed or died in her care so she can not use there akc papers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is NOT TRUE

AUTHOR: Castle Tower Frenchies - ()

As much as I hate to do this I am writting a response so all of you looking me up can see that yes I klnow about this FALSE acusation and no it is not true. In fact the girl that posted this has since run away to Alabama with one of my dogs that she never paid a dollar for... The first thing I would like to point out is this claim was made DECEMBER 17, 2013 @ 12:46am. Now I don't know about you but I'm usually fast asleep at that time however with that said I'd also like to point out that I am making this post JANUARY 17, 2015 wich is one year and one month to the day from when this false post was originally made.

The no named girl that made this fals acusation is named Christina Provasgarrd of C4 Bullies and Painted Frenchies. This woman is a thief and a liar and when things do not go her way she turns to social meadia to try and ruin and/or scare the other person into doing what she wants them to do. Well I was not one to fall for her tricks and so she went to Rip Off Report to try and hurt me.

I am not on here to slam her or even lower myself to her extremly low standards however I am going to set a few things straight on a few things...

#1 I do not nor have I ever hung papers. This woman tried to not only get me to let her use papers of a dog I sold years ago and had deactivated on AKC but when I told her no she tried to get me to use a dead dogs papers. She went as far as to go into my file of AKC papers and took pictures of each and every one of my dogs papers. I mean, who does that?

#2 I do not nor have I ever had malnurashed dogs however it would be a lie to say I've never had a sick dog. I've been breeding frenchies for 9 years now so yes I've had a few get sick from time to time however I take very good care of each and every one of my frenchies. So much to the point where there are actually apart of our family!

#3 Christina makes a few other claims and as I said I am not here to lower myself so I will just jump down to the illigal activities she refurs to... The only illigal activity that was done was by her when she illigally kicked my family of 6 out on the street on Thanksgiving night 2 days before a known winter snow storm was on its way. We had to fight her for 2 weeks just to get our personal belongings back to wich she still has our couchs, coffee table, love seat, lazyboy, kitchen table, washer, dryer, half a dozen dog crates, 7 stailess steel dog bowls, 2 stailess steal puppy bowls, more than $200 in dog clothes and the list goes on and on....

Christina has never and will never file any papers with any court because she does not have a leg to stand on. The dogs on her banner for Painted frenchies aren't even her dogs for crying out load... They are mine... Please stay away from this woman and understand that I aa a small breeder with little to gain from responding to this silly post. I truly hope that one day I will hear from a potential puppy buyer that they have seen this post in its interty and that the pre judging will stop.

Thank you for taking the time to read my side and I can't wait to hear from you!

#3 General Comment

Fictitious Rants

AUTHOR: Repo_Gurl - ()

I've known the said person for a long time. Not only does she take immaculate care of her dogs and litters but she is a credible and an extremely knowledgeable person. I find it sad that someone who has personal issues with someone, their first instinct is to {try} and discredit someone who has worked hard and dedicated their life to bringing lovable pet companions to people through breeding.

Hanging papers and stolen puppies is nothing but lies. I support Rebecca Castle-Hightower in her choice NOT to register this ladies litters. Why would she? There was no proof and all the person had was their word. Any professional would know better then to put their name on the line when the information is unverifiable and incomplete.

So out of haste and anger this report was filed. Not to mention an enormous amount of information that she left out in what actually happened. But anyone who knows Rebecca knows that her dogs are loved, well taken care of and healthy.

Facts are facts.. the truth will always come out.