dedication

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: mshardy2u — Richmond Virginia
Castlepaydayloans
P.O. Box 704 Watersmeet, Michigan USA

Castlepaydayloans Red Rock Tribal Lending, LLC d/b/a CastlePayday.com, P.O. Box 704, Watersmeet, MI 49969 To be or not to be APPROVED!!!!!!!! that is the question. Internet Nationwide

On 09/19/2013, I applied for a loan with castlepayday.com within minutes I was approved. Because the intrest was a little high and I am disabled, meaning I only get money monthly I opted to borrow a lesser amount of $200.00. I immediately got a telephone call from a representative of the company.

Here is where things get interesting, he informed me that though I had already been approved I would have to re apply since I wanted to borrow a lesser amount. (red flag) he  then proceeded tell me that if I switched my pay date to semi monthly he would move my payment date to 9/18/2013 and my payments would be lower. I still did not want to do that, so he had me redo the loan application while on the phone with him....this time I was declined (red flag) after several more attempts and several more declines, he then told me that their system was updating it's self and to try again in the next morning.

I tried again this morning 9/20/2013, and again I was declined. I decided to call customer service and proceeded to explain to them  my issue, she insisted that she understood then told me "we declined you" (duh) I made her aware that I had the original approval screen bookmarked, and I ask how could I be Approved one second and declined the next? With frustration in her voice she told me to write the company explaining what happened, and that there was nothing else she could do. I then said to "  your company representative made the error and now you want me to write a letter of complaint?"

Her reply was yes (Red flag) I called my bank to inform them of this matter, My bank wasted no time closing that account and opening a new one to insure there won't be any fees withdrawn. I feel like I was being punished  for not needing to borrow more money. I would never reccomend this company to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castlepaydayloans/-Watersmeet-Michigan-49969/Castlepaydayloans-Red-Rock-Tribal-Lending-LLC-dba-CastlePaydaycom-PO-Box-704-Wate-1085985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castlepaydayloans