Complaint Review: Castoff Media

• Reported By: Myreal-experiences01 — west palm beach Florida
Castoff Media
150 E Boca Raton Rd, Boca Raton, Florida USA

Castoff Media SHADY,FLY BY NIGHT COMPANY Boca Raton Florida

I recieved a call from young lady stating that they received my resume and would like me to come in for an interview.I asked the girl what was the position and she told me that this would be a Customer Service positon. On the day of the interview i spent my time and energy getting ready and preparing to put my best foot forward as you do for any interview. I borrowed a friends car because mines in the shop and prepared to make the 35 minute drive to Boca Raton from my house.When I got their I had an awful time finding the building 150 and tried calling the number given for the company only to get No answer and a voicemail that said this caller is not availble would you like to leave a VM. I literally drove around the area lost with no way to contact anyone to get clarificaton and my interview was 10mins away. I finally found the building and went in making it in time for my interview. The place was empty except for a young lady at a desk continuing to schedule interviews from what i heard. She then asked me for my name and called Sean who arrived out to escort me to the back. As I was following him I noticed an empty room down the hall that looked literaly empty besides people with  head-sets on. Sean then ushered me into another empty room where he sat down at an empty desk and I sat down across from him. He then proceeded to tell me that the Sales positon would intel and I said hold on Sales positon? and he said yes Sales with a smirk on his face. I then got up from the chair let him know I was not intrested in Sales and stormed out of the shady empty place  leaving behind a couple of choice words my mother would not be proud of me for saying.THIS COMPANY IS FLY BY NIGHT SHADY AND NOT WORTH WASTING YOUR TIME FOR! THEY ARE DECEIVING AND BLANTANLY LYING TO PEOPLE TO GET THEM TO COME IN TO SELL THEIR CRAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castoff-Media/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Castoff-Media-SHADYFLY-BY-NIGHT-COMPANY-Boca-Raton-Florida-1072480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castoff Media