Complaint Review: casualmilfs

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: rpripirter — panama city Florida
casualmilfs
Internet USA

casualmilfs you will get laid tonigh Internet

The web-site is total bs, 4 - 5 hot girls will start up a conversation every day.. you will never hear from again, I am a good looking man, wealthy, very successfull, no kids, great shape, once I text back just like a hello i would love to chat sometimes... YOU NEVER HEAR BACK... SO then the next day when 4-5 attractive women e-mailed me I stated to each one of them.. Please help me... Just e-mail me back  "its real"..NOT ONE SINGLE EMAIL BACK THIS IS A SCAM I SWEAR TO GOD AND GOT ME OUT OF 39.95 THERE ARE NO WOMEN I PROMISE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/casualmilfs/internet/casualmilfs-you-will-get-laid-tonigh-Internet-1143862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on casualmilfs