Complaint Review: CATALOG FAVORITES

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Claremont New Hampshire
CATALOG FAVORITES
PO Box 3335 Chelmsford, Massachusetts U.S.A.

CATALOG FAVORITES Item Quality, Nasty Customer Service, Shipping Scam Chelmsford Massachusetts

I ordered several Items from this store for Christmas. They assured me that ALL the items had been shipped by "DHL" as PRIORITYand would arrive BEFORE Christmas.
I paid extra for this Service.

The Items did NOT arrive until almost TWO weeks AFTER Christmas and the order was Incomplete! Also, my visiting Family had to return home without their gifts.

What did the company do?? Cancelled my back orders and ONLY credited me for '$4.00 toward shipping'.

I called the nationally known "DHL Shipping Service" who told me that this company, Catalog Favorites, uses their "Home Delivery Shipping Method", which means that the item is ONLY delivered to the nearest US Post Office, and then mailed. The Company LIED about their "Priority Shipping".

The Kicker??? They are based in Massachusetts and border New Hampshire, where I live!

I contacted Catalog Favorites and gave them a generous SIX WEEKS to make some type of ammends and told them of my intentions to write this report. THEY DID NOTHING!!!!

My Advice...Stay Away From Them!

"DHL Shipping" was extremely helpful in this matter.

Deb
Claremont, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CATALOG-FAVORITES/Chelmsford-Massachusetts-01824-0935/CATALOG-FAVORITES-Item-Quality-Nasty-Customer-Service-Shipping-Scam-Chelmsford-Massachus-314320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CATALOG FAVORITES