Complaint Review: Catholic Faith Store

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Texas Catholic — Frisco Texas
Catholic Faith Store
368 Raleigh Street Holly Springs, North Carolina United States of America

Catholic Faith Store Laura Fadeley Catholic Faith Store Will rip you off!!! Holly Springs, North Carolina

I ordered an Our Lady of Guadalupe Centerpiece from Catholic Faith Store.  There website is www.catholicfaithstore.com  I ordered it and was sent an empty envelope. The only thing in there was an invoice.  I called them and they said it would be overnighted. I explained I needed it early Wednesday for a Birthday.  It was delivered on Wednesday after 2pm. It did not arrive on time as promised. I mailed it back and was then informed I would be charged a 20% restocking fee. If they would have sent it the first time, I would not have had to return it in the first place! The owner has called me and the other employee. I am still being charged a 20% restocking fee. These people are not honest and they should give me a 100% refund, period. Avoid the Catholic Faith Store and never shop at www.catholicfaithstore.com  They will charge you a restocking fee, even when you did nothing wrong!!! This would have all been avoided if they would have done the right thing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Catholic-Faith-Store/Holly-Springs-North-Carolina-27540/Catholic-Faith-Store-Laura-Fadeley-Catholic-Faith-Store-Will-rip-you-off-Holly-Springs-1039750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Catholic Faith Store