Complaint Review: Cathy Guice

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: rebel — Denver Colorado
Cathy Guice
Internet, USA

Cathy Guice Misleading and untruthful advertising in product presentations Internet

Received an email about a product called triple effects eye serum that was offered as a free sample but would charge freight. Nothing talked about a charge after two weeks, but discovered a charge of 89.95 on my card. I contacted the representatives who maintained the card about the charge and told me what the charge was for. I have received the dispute resolution form to fill out.

After talking with my rep, I contacted the company who charged me and was told that the writing was in the email about the charges but I did not find that print. Thay cancelled my order but said they would not refund my money due to the fact that I had contacted my card representatives first before contacting them. There are many sites on the internet that sell this product but the email that I received stated that I would receive a free sample not a trial sample. I received no more products but funny how a free sample is now 89.95.

People put trust in companies who offer products, but it is unethical on how this one does business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cathy-Guice/Internet-/Cathy-Guice-Misleading-and-untruthful-advertising-in-product-presentations-Internet-1072508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cathy Guice