Complaint Review: Cathy Stewart

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Cheswick Pennsylvania
Cathy Stewart
100 Chopper Circle Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Cathy Stewart Publishers Clearing House Scam Denver Colorado

I received a letter stating I won 15 Million Dollars as third place winner of Publishing Clearing House along with a check for $5090.00 to cover any outstanding fees that has not been paid by PCH directly. At first I was excited and thought I had won because I did enter the PCH sweepstakes but then I tried to call numbers listed on the letter and all I kept getting was voicemails. Then I thought why would PCH give me a check to cover fees I never heard of any sweepstake winners paying for fees. I decided I would go on the internet to investigate names and banks on check to see if they actually were legimate, when I googled this Cathy Stewart Chief Financial Officer I came across Ripoff reports.
These people should be prosecuted to the fullest, this so called Cathy Stewart (CEO), Mr Robert Walker (Representative) and Mr Harvey Armstromg (Internal Revenue agent) they pry on the meek and hopeful consumer and rip your hard earned money out of your bank account. Please do not fall for this scam.
I hope they are caught!

Cheswick, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cathy-Stewart/Denver-Colorado-80204/Cathy-Stewart-Publishers-Clearing-House-Scam-Denver-Colorado-382109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cathy Stewart