Complaint Review: cats meow toy

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: james — phoenix Arizona
cats meow toy
Internet USA

cats meow toy Deceptive websight causes buyer to order more than one unit. Internet

*Author of original report: Well, sometimes

*Consumer Comment: I agree

Very deceptive websight as others have stated.  I have purchased many items over the internet and this is the first time I have "accidentally" purchased something I did not intend to.  My order ended up being three of the cat toys instead of one.

I have no doubt they will try to charge me the processing and handling fees even if I manage to reach a human and cancel the order.  I have tried contacting them Tuesday after Labor Day weekend and surprise they are closed in recognition of the holiday.

As soon as this order posts on my CC I will cancel that way and dispute it to the end.  It is a shame because I believe my cats would have enjoyed the toy but now I will not do business with them in any way, shape or form.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cats-meow-toy/internet/cats-meow-toy-Deceptive-websight-causes-buyer-to-order-more-than-one-unit-Internet-1081183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cats meow toy

Well, sometimes

AUTHOR: james - ()

Thanks.  I must admit I have purchased items advertised on TV.  Sometimes the products looked better on TV than what I receive.  But I have never run into such a blatantly deceptive internet webpage.  No more TV ad products for me.

Hopefully I will help prevent another person jumping through the new CC hoops I have to from this experience.

I agree

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

The only thing I would add is the recommendation that you never buy anything from TV ads.  Almost all of them are crap products and their ordering and billing procedures are unethical to say the least.

It's hard to believe they are even legal.