• Report: #1081998

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — Danville California
cats meow toy
Internet USA

cats meow toy this is the biggest rip off ever. I order 1 (one) cats meow toy and they tried to bill me $71.78!!! They are scamming people and if you don't pay attention you will get royally ripped off! walnut creed Internet

*Consumer Comment: what is the name charged on visa?

I wanted to order the toy cats meow and all I wanted was one.  The total bill they tried to charge me was $71.78!  They had marked two orders and tripled the amount for shipping.  I guess they thought that I wasn't paying attention but I was.  I am sure many people get ripped off by them.  Just trying to buy a toy for their cat!!!

Totally a rip off.  Trying to steal from pet lovers.  Never will I ever order anything online again.  This has made me not trust anything on the internet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cats-meow-toy/internet/cats-meow-toynbspthis-is-the-biggest-rip-off-ever-I-order-1-one-cats-meow-toy-and-the-1081998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cats meow toy

what is the name charged on visa?

AUTHOR: DANIELLE - ()

hi there, I was also scammed last night  what is the name that they charged to your visa? please, so that when i call my visa company I can get a stop payment.