Complaint Review: cat's meow toy

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Bertie D — Salt Lake City Utah
cat's meow toy
Wallingford, Connecticut USA

cat's meow toy One of the worst rip off's I've encountered lately. Toy worked for five minutes. Wallingford Connecticut

i purchased the Cat's Meow toy last Friday.  I set it up for my cat.  The first time she pounced on the toy the ripstop ripped.  I turned the toy off when I had to go out, and when I returned the toy did not work at all.  I replaced the batteries (I'm now up to $12.00 in batteries) as suggested.  All the motor does is make a laboring sound and the toy will not rotate.  I may as well have taken $30.00 in $1.00 bills and flushed them down the toilet.  I hate companies like this - greedy and preying on the suckers who love their animals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cats-meow-toy/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/cats-meow-toy-One-of-the-worst-rip-offs-Ive-encountered-lately-Toy-worked-for-five-m-1092239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cat's meow toy