Presidents

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Lance — Perry Florida
Cats Meow TV special
Perry, Florida USA

Cats Meow TV special I purchased a cats meow on line tv special buy one get one free just pay shipping and handling  Perry Florida

I purchased on line Cats Meow toy buy one get one free the toy was 19.99 S&H $14.91and an extra $7.98 for second processing I also ordered 2 extra power motors and was charged $91.21 for my buy one get one free order when I saw the price the online would not let me change my order so I waited for my order. I received a total of 4 cats meow and some cheap pant cuff holders. Their was no extra power motor 4 cats meows and 2 pant cuff holders which I didn't even order. When I received my order there was no invoice in the package and the shipping crate was about 4 times bigger than what it needed to be. I spent 2 days searching for their phone number with no success Lance Perry FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow-TV-special-/Perry-Florida-32348/Cats-Meow-TV-special-I-purchased-a-cats-meow-on-line-tv-special-buy-one-get-one-free-just-1076411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow TV special