Complaint Review: Cats Meow

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Algonquin Illinois
Cats Meow
300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Cats Meow I also have experienced the same rip off. My report is included below: Offer Details: Cat's MeowTM is the cat toy your cat can't resist! Through this special offer, you get Cat's MeowTM for only $19.99 plus $7.99 P&H. BUT WAIT, now you can buy one, get one FREE! Just pay an additional $7.99 P&H. After accepting one additional upgrade which was listed as an additional $5.00 per unit I was charged $29.99 per unit and shipping of $15.90 per unit for a total of $91.78. You do not get a chance to see the total charges until the order has been processed.  When the order came a week later, I contacted them and asked them to send me a shipping label to return the box and they were extremely rude and told me that it’s on me to return the box or I would be charged for it. . This is not a good company – I wouldn’t order anything from them! Wallingford Connecticut

I also have experienced the same rip off.  My report is included below:

Offer Details: Cat's MeowTM is the cat toy your cat can't resist!
Through this special offer, you get Cat's MeowTM for only
$19.99 plus $7.99 P&H. BUT WAIT, now you can buy one, get one FREE! Just pay
an additional $7.99 P&H.

After accepting one additional upgrade which was listed as an additional $5.00 per unit  I was charged $29.99 per unit and shipping of $15.90 per unit for a total of $91.78.

I then tried to call customer service, when I saw what they charged my credit card and they were closed.  I called on Monday morning at 8am and they told me that they would cancel part of my order, and the new charges were $45.89 for a $19.99 cat toy?  They also told me that the order had already shipped and that I would need to send back the second box that I didn’t order to begin with.  When the order came a week later, I contacted them and asked them to send me a shipping label to return the box and they were extremely rude and told me that it’s on me to return the box or I would be charged for it.    If the charges for the other cat toy show up on my credit card, I will be disputing the charges.

This is not a good company – I wouldn’t order anything from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Cats-Meow-I-also-have-experienced-the-same-rip-off-My-report-is-included-below-Offer-De-1061871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow